New pot cleaning and opening method:
- Clean the pot body first, then heat for 1-3 minutes on the gas stove, turn off the fire (During the cleaning, we suggest use the soft brush and warm water to clean, yet scraping it with sharp metal utensils is not allowed).
- Brush the vegetable oil on the inside of the pan body；
- Keep the grease standing on the inside of pot body for more than 6 hour;
- Then wash up with warm water.
Cooking with pre-seasoned cast iron cookware
1. Wash and dry cookware before first use.
2. Cast iron cookware can be used on all stove tops, from induction to electric
to gas, even on the grill. It also works great on glass-top stoves.
3. Cast iron cookware retains heat very well, so using a lower heat setting can
prevent food from sticking.
4. Cast iron cookware performs best when heated and cooled gradually, so
give it a few minutes to pre-heat before adding your food.
Caring with pre-seasoned cast Iron cookware:
- Clean the pots and pans after use, dry them with kitchen paper, or dry them with small fire on gas stove. If the pot get rusted, clean it with the cleaner or sourcing pad, and then re-open the pot/pan following to the opening method above.
- The best way to maintain the coating on the pot/pan is to use it.
- Always dry cookware thoroughly before storing in a cool, dry place.
Post time: Mar-18-2022